Published on October 5th, 2018 | by William Charles173
[Expired] Chase IHG Premier 100,000 Points + $50 Offer (Still Available)
This bonus is no longer being offered unfortunately. You can view the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update: This offer is still going strong.
Bloggers with affiliate links are reporting that the 100,000 point offer will expire on October 4th. It’s unclear if this 100,000 + $50 deal will also expire, or only affiliate links. Either way here’s a friendly reminder you can get an extra $50 by using the link below.
Link found for +$50 statement credit offer.
- Chase IHG Premier card is offering the following sign up bonus:
- 100,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- $50 statement credit after first purchase
- Annual fee of $89 (not waived first year)
- Sign up bonus of 100,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- 5,000 bonus points after you add an authorized user and they make their first purchase
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10x points per $1 spent on IHG properties
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. This means if you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
Card is not subjected to the Chase 5/24 rule. Best previous offer on this card was 80,000 points + $50 (I did say I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 100,000 point offer). At 100,000 points + $50 statement credit it’s a great deal, and I highly doubt we will see a better offer. As always, read this post of things everybody should know about Chase cards before asking questions in the comments. For example Chase usually matches sign up bonuses within 90 days, but sometimes it’s an issue when a statement credit is attached. Shouldn’t be an issue this time as both offers have the statement credit. Will be adding this to the best credit card bonuses.
Hat tip to reader Max W