Published on August 29th, 2016 | by William Charles3
[Targeted] Chase Ink Cash $500 Offer
- People have reported receiving the following offer on the Chase Ink Cash Card:
- Receive $500/50,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards after making $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spend in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spend in combined purchases at gas stations & restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
Will They Match This Offer
If you can give them the offer code and invitation number that is linked to your account (and on the targeted mailer), then Chase will match this offer. It is possible to get matched to the 30,000/$300 in branch offer as well.
If you received this offer and are at or over 5/24 then I’d recommend seeing if you’re pre-approved in branch, applying for the lower bonus on this card and then asking to be matched. It’s a bit more effort, but I think you’ll be a better chance of being approved. The sign up bonus on this card is normally $200/20,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months. There was also a similar but higher targeted bonus on the Chase Ink Plus for $1,000/100,000 points.