Published on January 15th, 2019 | by William Charles22
[Expired] [Targeted] Chase Southwest: Earn 15% Bonus When You Have 10,000/25,000 Points Post To Your Account
Deal has expired, view more Chase Southwest deals by clicking here
Targeted offer, should show after logging into Southwest account
- Chase & Southwest are offering some credit cardholders a 15% bonus on points when they have a certain amount of points post to your Rapid Rewards account between 2/1/19 and 4/30/19. I’ve seen two variations of this offer:
- Receive a 15% bonus when you have at least 10,000 points post to your account between 2/1/19 and 4/30/19 under the category ‘Credit Card’. Up to a maximum of 15,000 points.
- Receive a 15% bonus when you have at least 25,000 points post to your account between 2/1/19 and 4/30/19 under the category ‘Credit Card’. Up to a maximum of 15,000 points.
The Fine Print
- Points count towards companion pass
- Bonus points earned from Chase on a new credit card promotion will not be eligible for the 15% bonus. Last year this was included but sign up bonuses still worked.
Interestingly one reader who received this offer only recently signed up for this card and there sign up bonus should post during this period. I think that the sign up bonus should show up under the category ‘credit card’ so that means they should get an extra 7,500 points for free. If a sign up bonus won’t post during this period I don’t think the offer is worth doing, most spend only earns 1x Southwest point, under this promotion that would only become 1.15x so it’s still not an attractive offer at all.