Published on November 11th, 2019 | by Chuck29
[Expired] [Targeted] Citi Cards: Get $15 Back with $75 Purchase at Amazon or Paypal
Deal has expired, view more Citi deals by clicking here
No direct link, check email for subject: “Earn $15 back this holiday season with Citi on PayPal, <your name>” or subject: “Earn $15 back this holiday season with Citi at Amazon.com, <your name>”
- Earn a one-time $15 statement credit when you spend $75 or more at Amazon between 11/11/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Others got the same offer for Paypal instead of Amazon.
The Fine Print
- You will receive a one-time $15 statement credit after you spend at least $75 purchases with your Citi credit card.
- Purchases must post to your account between 11/11/2019 and 12/31/2019.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period. The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the $75 purchase threshold is met.
- Returned items don’t qualify as eligible purchases and will not count towards the threshold. In order to qualify for this offer, the account must be open and current at all times.
- If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another card product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- This promotional offer is non-transferrable and applies to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
These two separate offers are being sent out to select Citi cardholders. No luck yet for me.
This Amazon version should stack with the separate offer sent out last month to get $20 when spending $120 on Amazon; hopefully, $120 in purchases will trigger both the $20 credit and the $15 credit.
The Amazon should also stack well with the offer from Amazon/Citi to use shop-with-points and get $15 off a $50 order. It’s a targeted offer – check if you are eligible here (affiliate link).
Hat tip to readers EI, Audrey, DM, DE