Published on March 10th, 2019 | by William Charles8
[Expired] [Targeted] eBay: Sell $100+ In Collectibles, Get $20 eBay Coupon
Deal has expired, view more eBay deals by clicking here.
- Some eBay sellers are being offered a $20 eBay coupon when they list and sell a cumulative total of $100+ in collectibles in the following categories:
- Coins & Paper Money
- Entertainment Memorabilia
- Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fanshop
- Pottery & Glass
- Guitars & Basses
- Toys & Hobbies
- DVDs & Movies
The Fine Print
- The Promotion will begin on Friday, March 8, 2019, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on www.ebay.com (“Promotion Listing Period”). Sellers who create listings in Qualifying Categories during the Promotion Listing Period, complete cumulative sales of $100 or more (excluding taxes and shipping), and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by 23:59:59 PT by Sunday, March 31, 2019 will be eligible to earn a Coupon.
- The Coupon will be awarded within two weeks of Sunday, March 31, 2019. Once awarded, the Seller will be able to access the Coupon via email or in the “Messages” tab within “My eBay”. The value of the Coupon will be worth $20. The Coupon is not transferable. The Coupon is subject to other terms and conditions. Limit of one (1) Coupon per eligible, participating seller. Users will have until the date listed on the Coupon to redeem on www.ebay.com.
Basically an extra $20 in eBay credit if you have more than $100 in collectibles you want to sell. Unfortunately it’s targeted but should still be useful for some readers.