Published on January 13th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[Targeted] eBay: Sell Item For $20+, Get $20 In eBay Bucks
Direct link to offer (our eBay affiliate link)
- List one and sell one or more eligible item by January 14th and if at least one items sell for $20 or more by January 24th, 2017 you’ll receive $20 in eBay bucks
The Fine Print
- Who’s eligible? Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
- Promotion details Invited users (“Users”) must click to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion.
- Users will earn $20 in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions [ebay.com] for details) when they list one or more eligible items between 5:00 AM PT January 12, 2018 and 11:59PM PT on January 14, 2018 and at least one of those items sells for $20 or more by January 24, 2017 (the “Promotion”).
- Eligible items exclude listings in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Earned amount will be deposited in Bucks account by March 31, 2018
- Maximum Bucks earned on sold item is $20
- Offer valid only on eligible items sold for $20 or more
Most likely targeted towards people who haven’t sold with eBay before, or haven’t sold in some time. Pretty great deal if you’re targeted and have something to sell.