Direct link to offer (our eBay affiliate link)
- List one and sell one or more eligible item by January 14th and if at least one items sell for $20 or more by January 24th, 2017 you’ll receive $20 in eBay bucks
The Fine Print
- Who’s eligible? Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.
- Promotion details Invited users (“Users”) must click to activate in order to qualify for the Promotion.
- Users will earn $20 in eBay Bucks (see Terms & Conditions [ebay.com] for details) when they list one or more eligible items between 5:00 AM PT January 12, 2018 and 11:59PM PT on January 14, 2018 and at least one of those items sells for $20 or more by January 24, 2017 (the “Promotion”).
- Eligible items exclude listings in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Earned amount will be deposited in Bucks account by March 31, 2018
- Maximum Bucks earned on sold item is $20
- Offer valid only on eligible items sold for $20 or more
Most likely targeted towards people who haven’t sold with eBay before, or haven’t sold in some time. Pretty great deal if you’re targeted and have something to sell.
Anyone wants to swap sell?
I have this offer on my account, only sold something a couple times in the past few years, nothing last year. Not sure what the final costs would be considering I’m not familiar with EBay commission and PayPal’s cut.
About 10% all said and done.
PayPal will take about 3%+.
ebay is 10% (billed at a later point, so you can skim a bit off that with a credit card)
paypal 30 cents +2.9% or just use thefeecalculator.com