Multiple Reddit members are seeing an offer in the Amex Offer section of their login on the Amex Delta Gold card:
- Add an authorized user card on your account, and earn 2,500 bonus miles after your Additional Card Members spend $500 in purchases on their Cards in the following 3 months
The Fine Print
- All Additional Card Members must be 15 years or older, and must never have had a defaulted account with American Express
- ‘Three months’ starts from the date that a new Additional Card is added to your Account
- Purchases made by all of your Additional Card Members on your Account, including any Additional Card Members that you had before adding a new Additional Card Member to earn this bonus, will count toward the $500 spend requirement
- Your purchases as the Basic Card Member will not count toward the $500 spend requirement
- The 2,500 bonus miles will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after you earn the bonus
Adding employee cards with Amex is pretty easy; you can even add a second card with your own name if you want to track certain expenses separately, for example. It does require a SSN.
We’ve seen similar offers on the SPG cards many times. Nice to see it on Delta Gold as well. Delta miles aren’t worth nearly what SPG miles are, and some might not want to spend the required $500 for 2500 Delta miles. To each their own.