No direct link, you should have received an e-mail. You can also check the promotions tab to see if you have this offer.
- Register now, and then book and complete 5 roundtrip revenue flights (or 10 one-way revenue flights) from/to California between July 7th and October 31st, 2016 and you’ll earn a Southwest Companion pass that is valid through December 31st, 2017
The Fine Print
- I’ve confirmed that intra Californian flights are fine.
- Only the Rapid Rewards® Member who received this offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is nontransferable.
- Member must register for this promotion between July 7, 2016 and October 31, 2016 and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel.
- Member must complete five qualifying roundtrip revenue flights (or ten one way revenue flights) originating from or returning to a qualifying Southwest served California airport between July 7, 2016 and October 31, 2016.
- Member must enter their Rapid Rewards number in their reservation for flights to count toward qualification.
- Qualifying Southwest served California airports are Ontario International Airport (ONT), John Wayne Airport (SNA), Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR), Long Beach Airport (LGB), Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Oakland International Airport (OAK), San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Sacramento International Airport (SMF), San Jose International Airport (SJC) and San Diego International Airport (SAN).
If you’re not familiar with the Southwest companion pass, I’d recommend reading our dedicated post on it. Basically it means a companion can fly for free with you (even on flights booked with points), you just need to pay the $5.60 security fee. LGB – OAK probably has the cheapest flights at $39 (Tuesday/Wednesday) or $54 (weekends).
One reddit user reporting getting this deal for Denver instead of California as well. Let us know if you got the same deal for a different region.