Published on February 21st, 2019 | by William Charles9
[Targeted] IHG: 15% Discount On Cash + Points Rates
- Save 15% when you make a points & cash booking with IHG. Book by March 1st for stays until April 1st. The discount will only apply to the cash portion of the rate
The Fine Print
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
- 15% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
- Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
- This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions.
Not as good as the 20% discount they sometimes offer. ou can use this to effectively buy points at a discount rate. When you make booking it’s made clear that you’re actually purchasing the points and if you cancel your reservation they will redeposit the full points value rather than points + cash. It will usually be something along the lines of (discount not included):
- Save 5,000 points & pay $40
- Save 10,000 points & pay $70
- Save 15,000 points & pay $99
- Save 20,000 points & pay $125
Better to wait for a 20% deal to come along unless you have a short term need for points.
Hat tip to The Gate