Published on September 6th, 2018 | by William Charles3
[Expired] [Targeted] Join M life Rewards & Get 1,000 World Of Hyatt Points
This deal has expired, view more M Life Rewards deals here.
Direct link to offer (note it clearly says this is non transferrable. The original offer was sent out via e-mail and the subject line is ‘Earn 1,000 Bonus Points when You Join M life Rewards’
- Join MGM’s M life Rewards and receive 1,000 World of Hyatt points
The Fine Print
- This offer is nontransferable and subject to availability.
- World of Hyatt members may be eligible to earn 1,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points by successfully opting in through the above link to join M life Rewards.
- Only new enrollments of M life Rewards are eligible to receive this offer
- . Existing M life Rewards members are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is valid through September 20, 2018.
- Please allow up to 14 business days after the end of the promotional period for World of Hyatt points to be applied to the World of Hyatt account.
- This offer is subject to the complete terms and conditions of M life Rewards and World of Hyatt programs.
- Terms are subject to change and other conditions may apply.
- Complete details are available at the M life Rewards Desk or for more information, visit mlife.com or worldofhyatt.com
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enroll in M life Rewards.
- MGM Resorts International offers GameSense information to its patrons to encourage responsible gaming at mgmresorts.com/gamesense (in MA at gamesensema.com). If you or someone you know has a gambling problem or concerns with gambling responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gambler’s Helpline at 1.800.522.4700, or call 1.800.GAMBLER (in New Jersey and Maryland), 1.800.426.1234 (in Massachusetts) or 1.800.270.7117 (in Michigan). Or visit mdgamblinghelp.org (in MD) or masscompulsivegambling.org (in MA) for help. Please play responsibly. If you bet more than you can afford to lose, you’ve got a problem.
Unfortunately this is targeted, I doubt it would work if you’re not targeted. Probably worth doing if you are as it’s an easy 1,000 points.
Hat tip to reader Saf