Published on May 15th, 2019 | by Chuck46
[Expired] [Targeted] Plastiq: Pay 1% Fee on Three Scheduled Payments with Mastercard
Deal has expired, view more Plastiq deals by clicking here.
Targeted offer, no direct link (check your emails for subject “1% Plastiq fee on Mastercard payments”)
- We noticed that you haven’t used a Mastercard recently to make your payments, so we’d like to make you a special offer: Schedule three payments in a row with a Mastercard (up to $2,000 each) and benefit from a low 1.0% Plastiq fee – up to a $90 value.
The Fine Print
- Promotion is available only to direct recipients of this email notifying them of their eligibility and cannot be combined with other Plastiq promotions. This promotion is not-transferable.
- Payments must be made with a Mastercard credit card, associated with this email recipient’s account, and must not exceed $2,000 per transaction. Promotion can only be redeemed once per account.
- Three (3) payments must be scheduled before 11:59 PM EST on May 31, 2019, as a series. You are permitted to schedule as many payments as you like, however, this promotion discount will only apply to the first three payments within the series.
- Low Plastiq 1.0% fee will be applied automatically when the payment is processed.
- The last payment must be processed by 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2019.
- Plastiq fee free dollars (FFDs) cannot be applied towards payments with a 1.0% Plastiq fee or lower.
- Editing, altering, rescheduling, or canceling any of the scheduled payments in the series will forfeit the promotional fee discount.
- This promotion does not apply to any scheduled payments submitted before 12:01 a.m. EST on May 13, 2019.
- Plastiq reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time.
I got this one and lots of readers sent it in as well. It’s apparently meant for those who haven’t made payments with Mastercard in a while, though some people who have made Mastercard payments got it as well. Overall it could amount to a $90 savings (it’s 1.5% savings on up to $6,000) or just a cheap way to produce some credit card spend to pay bills.
See our Plastiq review here. If anyone is signing up for a new Plastiq account, please use our Plastiq referral link. You’ll get $500 in free processing after you process $500 in paid processing (or, through May 31, get $10,000 in free processing if you signup as a business and process $10,000).