Published on September 13th, 2017 | by William Charles9
[Targeted] Select Banks: Spend $50 On Walmart Grocery & Get $10 Back [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
Check your bank login to see if you were targeted (read this post to see what banks share the same offer back end)
- Earn $10 cash back on your online Walmart Grocery purchase, with a minimum order of $50
The Fine Print
- Offer only valid on purchases made through grocery.walmart.com.
- Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/8/2017.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases.
- Offer not valid on tobacco products purchases.
If this is your first time shopping at Walmart Grocery, be sure to use a Walmart Grocery referral for $10 off your first order – find one in the comments of this post. You can also leave your referral there by following the instructions outlined in that post.
A few other notes about Walmart Grocery:
- Prices match whatever you’d normally pay at that Walmart store
- Cold groceries are separated for you
- If an item is out of stock but you ordered it they will replace it with a higher value item for free
- Cashback portals don’t track on these purchases & items that priced by weight have prices adjusted at pick up
- You can’t pay with Walmart gift cards
This is similar to the AmEx offer giving $20 back on $100 spend.