Published on September 13th, 2017 | by William Charles9
[Expired] [Targeted] Select Banks: Spend $50 On Walmart Grocery & Get $10 Back [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
This bonus has expired and is no longer valid.
Check your bank login to see if you were targeted (read this post to see what banks share the same offer back end)
- Earn $10 cash back on your online Walmart Grocery purchase, with a minimum order of $50
The Fine Print
- Offer only valid on purchases made through grocery.walmart.com.
- Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/8/2017.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer not valid on prescription purchases.
- Offer not valid on tobacco products purchases.
If this is your first time shopping at Walmart Grocery, be sure to use a Walmart Grocery referral for $10 off your first order – find one in the comments of this post. You can also leave your referral there by following the instructions outlined in that post.
A few other notes about Walmart Grocery:
- Prices match whatever you’d normally pay at that Walmart store
- Cold groceries are separated for you
- If an item is out of stock but you ordered it they will replace it with a higher value item for free
- Cashback portals don’t track on these purchases & items that priced by weight have prices adjusted at pick up
- You can’t pay with Walmart gift cards
This is similar to the AmEx offer giving $20 back on $100 spend.