Published on May 18th, 2018 | by William Charles55
Territory Foods: $50 Off First Order (4 Meals For Cheap) [Select Areas only]
- Territory Foods is offering $50 off when you use a referral code. It looks like they offer prepared meals that are targeted towards clean eating fitness people. If somebody uses your referral code then you get $50 off as well.
The Fine Print
- Available in “DC-MD-VA”, “SOCAL”, “SF BAY AREA”, and Dallas-Fort Worth
Reader Max who sent this in provided the following information:
- Not delivered to your door like a HelloFresh, instead choose a pickup location. I’m in DFW so I had several dozen places to choose the pickup, mostly at Crossfit gyms or other fitness places like cycling studios. The pickup locations seemed well spread-out through the DFW metroplex. It said it would send me an email later about pick-up specifics, but at one point it did say the verify you can be at the pickup during their normal hours of operation.
- Not sure how good the food is yet so I didn’t want to spend over the free $50. The choice I found which was just barely over $50 was for 2 lunches and 2 dinners. This can to $52.52 exactly (think the $2.52 is tax?), so I obviously got 4 meals for less than $3.
- I could select One-time purchase upfront, so as to not need to later turn off the auto-renew. (this was appreciated)
- You can specify any from a ton of options any ingredients you wanted to avoid
- All the meal choices list if they fit into any diets such a Paleo, Vegan, Whole30 (w/e that is), etc etc etc
Meals looked pretty good from what I saw, I don’t think it’s worth paying that much per meal long term but 4 meals for $2.52 seems like a good deal to me. If you want to sign up then you can use reader Matt’s referral link who sent this in. Feel free to share your own referral links in the comments as well.