Published on January 16th, 2019 | by William Charles37
Total Rewards (Caesar Rewards) Diamond Upgrade Tier Status Match (Six Free Nights)
- Total Rewards is currently offering a status match to Diamond status through January 31st, 2020, you must have either Gold or Platinum status with Caesars already (gold is entry level, so everybody should be eligible). To receive the match you need to present your VIP loyalty card from select competitors to any Caesars Rewards Center between February 1st and December 31st, 2019.
- You can also get this status extended through December 31st, 2020 by hitting the tier credits required in the chart below:
The Fine Print
- The “Offer Period” for this Offer is February 1 through December 31, 2019
- Participants that had their Caesars Rewards accounts upgraded via the 2018 Diamond Tier Match Offer will not qualify for this offer
Total Rewards is being renamed Caesar Rewards on February 1st, 2019. There are a few reasons why you might want Total Rewards/Caesar Rewards Diamond status:
- You can receive a ‘free’ four night stay at Atlantis
- Diamond members will receive 2 FREE NIGHTS at our new Caesars Resort Dubai destination.
- You can usually get free stays in Vegas
- Receive 1 FREE NIGHT in Las Vegas or Atlantic City for every 5,000 Tier Credits earned in 2019, up to 7 nights.
- You can status match this to Wyndham Diamond status. Once you have both statuses you can basically just keep matching between the two to keep them both active. This is because the calendar year for Total Rewards ends on January 31st and Wyndham ends on December 31st.
- Diamond status gives you a few useful benefits:
- Free parking
- No resort fees
- Diamond lounge access
- $100 celebration dinner
- 2 free show tickets per calendar month in Vegas
You need to have gold or platinum status already, but gold status is the entry level so everybody has that. It isn’t clear what statuses with other hotel programs they will match to, if anybody knows then please share in the comments below.
Hat tip to prunecity