Published on November 17th, 2017 | by William Charles56
Wyndham & Total Rewards Partnership (Points Transfers Now Live)
Update: 11/17/17 you can now transfer points between the two programs. Transfer rate is 1:1 and you can transfer a maximum of 30,000 points in each direction. Hat tip to reader Jack B
Update: 9/18/17 you can now earn and redeem Wyndham points at select Caesars entertainment hotels. Hat tip to reader Celestino.
Wyndham Rewards & Total Rewards have launched a new partnership. Effective tomorrow you’ll be able to status match between the programs.
- Wyndham Platinum = Total Rewards Platinum
- Wyndham Diamond = Total Rewards Diamond (Total Rewards Seven Stars will also earn you Wyndham Diamond status)
Some things to note:
- Must be 21 years old to be a Total Rewards member
- You must complete the status match each year (just linking your accounts again).
Other Benefits Coming
There are more benefits coming from this partnership later this year. They include:
- Transfer of points between the programs at a 1:1 rate (maximum of 30,000 points transferred in each direction)
- You’ll be able to book Total Rewards properties for 15,000 points per night
Total Rewards Diamond/Platinum status is quite valuable as it includes a complimentary trip to their Atlantis property in the Bahamas. The Total Rewards credit card also frequently offers lucrative spending bonuses so this new partnership might make that card worth picking up so you can redeem the points for Wyndham free nights. The SPG & Total Rewards partnership recently ended so this new partnership isn’t a huge surprise.
What are your thoughts of this new partnership?
Hat tip to TPG