Published on November 28th, 2016 | by Chuck22
Two Free $65 Uber Rides at Select Airports for Amex Cardholders [expires 12/31]
This is open to new registrations again!
- American Express cardholders can get two free Uber rides, up to $65 each, at participating airports this holiday season
Just enter promo code: AMEXAIRPORT in the app (the Promotions tab in the old app or the Payments tab in the new one) before requesting the ride, and pay for the ride with any Amex card.
The rides must originate from the following airports:
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
The Fine Print
- All credit and charge cards are eligible; prepaid cards are not
- Rides must originate from the airport; rides going to the airport don’t count
- Rides over $65 will get a $65 discount with the balance being charged to the Amex card
- Rides under $65 will be free; no credit balance will carry over to the next ride
- Promotion is valid on all Uber rides including uberPOOL and uberX
- You must complete your 2 free rides (up to $65 each) before 11:59pm on December 31, 2016
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions; when you enter multiple promotion codes in the Uber app, the most recently entered code that is eligible for the ride will be applied to that ride; once you have added a promotion code to your Uber app, you cannot delete it
- Must enter the airport name in the pick-up location in the Uber app when requesting your rides
- New and existing Uber users are eligible
- The discounted cost of a ride will be displayed on your post-ride email receipt
- Enrollment limited
Very nice offer with a surprisingly generous $65 cap, twice!
I’d recommend adding the promo code now in case it runs out. You’ll need an Amex card already linked in order to be able to add the offer.