Published on May 14th, 2018 | by William Charles0
[Expired] United: 20%-25% Discount On Domestic Awards To Select Destinations
This deal has expired and is no longer available. View more United deals here.
- United Airlines is offering 20% off awards to select destinations. United cardholders or those with elite status will receive a discount of 25%. Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel between following cities and destinations in the United States (excluding Hawaii) or Canada: Aspen, CO (ASE), Bozeman, MT (BZN), Eagle, CO (EGE), Gunnison, CO (GUC), Hayden, CO (HDN), Jackson, WY (JAC), and Montrose, CO (MTJ)
The Fine Print
- Book by May 21st, 2018
- Travel between June 9th and June 27th, 2018
- Discounted Saver Award is only valid for roundtrip travel in United Economy
- Discounted Saver Award is combinable with other award types as long as the itinerary is roundtrip (e.g., a member can book a Standard Award for the outbound portion of an itinerary and a Saver Award for the return portion, or vice versa) but only the flight segments purchased with a qualifying Saver Award will be eligible for a discount.
- For this offer, “roundtrip” is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel ending at the origin city, and with all segments on flights operated by United Airlines. A segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Open-jaw itineraries within the same region do qualify for the discount. Stopovers are not permitted. A booking service charge may apply for travel booked less than 21 days before departure.
- Qualifying existing award tickets may be reissued, upon request, to the award sale mileage. They are subject to the award change policy, including any applicable service fees.
- Passenger is responsible for all taxes, fees, baggage fees and surcharges applicable to award travel, including, with respect to government imposed taxes and fees, September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per one-way trip that does not include a government defined stopover, US Customs, Immigration and APHIS User Fees of $17.50 for each international arrival in the U.S.; and non-U.S. government ticket taxes, fees and airport charges may add up to $275 per ticket as of January 1, 2018. Such taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at the time of ticketing and are subject to change. Any valid unused award ticket may be returned to the MileagePlus Service Center, for a service charge, up to one year from the date of issue. Award seats are subject to availability and capacity-control restrictions apply. For more information on MileagePlus award travel visit united.com/awards.
Not a bad deal if the destinations and dates work for you.
Hat tip to Dans Deals