Published on January 15th, 2020 | by Chuck27
Use Amazon No-Rush Credits for Digital Downloads on Tax Software, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Quicken & More
Amazon no-rush shipping credits can be used for digital tax software purchases, Microsoft Office digital download, Quickbooks digital download and similar items. People usually use them for video rentals or the like, so I found it interesting to know that they can work on all digital downloads, especially now with tax season coming up. You’ll see it come off automatically at checkout when purchasing a digital download product.
(Links below are affiliate links.)
Digital credits can be used for toward eligible Prime Video rentals or purchases, Kindle eBooks, Music downloads, or Amazon appstore apps. It used to be possible to use them on digital gift cards but that ended a while back.
It still works for all other digital downloads on Amazon. Here are some examples:
- All Software products on Amazon
- H&R Block digital download version
- TurboTax digital download version
- Microsoft Office digital download version
- Quickbooks digital download version
- Quicken digital download version
- Complete List of Amazon No-Rush-Shipping Offers
- Check if your Amazon No-Rush-Shipping Credits are Expiring
- How to Stack Amazon Discount Deals With Subscribe&Save Discount (Plus, No Rush Shipping)