Published on January 28th, 2019 | by Chuck67
Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards: 40% At Select Merchants (CVS, Bloomingdale’s, AMC & More)
- Check your Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards login for a cashback offer at select merchants.
R/churning member sevillada reports seeing the following offer at 40% cash back:
- CVS (max 2,500 points – $25 back)
- AMC (max 4,000 points – $40 back)
- Bloomingdale’s (max 7,500 points – $75 back)
- Massage Envy
- PF Chang’s (max 4,000 points – $40 back)
Others are seeing just 15% back on these, not 40%.
The Fine Print
- Must activate offer to qualify.
- Offers can be used once
- In-store only.
- Offer changes will require re-activation of the new offer.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will be earned when using your Wells Fargo rewards-based credit card for qualifying purchases made at participating dining locations.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will be earned based on the net purchase (purchases minus returns/credits) of eligible goods and services purchased, excluding tax, shipping and handling, or any special services.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will be added to your Rewards Account within 30 days of purchase.
- Bonus Cash Rewards will not be earned at dining locations who are not Participating Merchants in the Earn More Mall Feature.”
Gift card purchases have previously worked when doing this. CVS is obviously a no-brainer due to the wide variety of gift cards sold there. Max out the CVS deal with a $62.50 purchase.
Some of the others could make sense too for gift card reselling. And of course, you can just use these organically as well, 40% is an incredible deal.
Let us know if you see any other merchants at 40% or at a different tier.