Published on May 18th, 2015 | by William Charles5
Whole Foods AmEx Offer: Spend $75 Receive $10 With #AmexWFM
- Receive a statement credit of $10 when you spend $75 or more at Whole Foods Market with an American Express credit card that is enrolled in this AmEx Sync offer. You can use #AmexWFM to register your cards via Twitter.
The Fine Print
- Valid until July 17th, or until the quota is reached
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Gift cards purchased online, phone orders for gift cards and Gift card reloads are excluded
- Online transactions which are paid online and shipped to a residence are excluded. Trucks, Instacart, Wine Club by Whole Foods Market, and Whole Journeys™ (travel), charity organizations, and foundations are excluded. Local Producer Loan Program™ are excluded as no purchases are made in-store or through Whole Foods Market’s official website. Orders that are placed through the website for pickup at the physical locations are included.
- Offer valid in-store at Whole Foods Market or online at wholefoodsmarket.com
As always you’ll get the best value out of these deals if you actually need to shop there. Whole Foods doesn’t sell any third party giftcards, but that’s ok because SaveYa is currently paying 90.5% of facevalue for Whole Foods gift cards. If you purchased one $75 gift card here is your profit:
- Purchase one $75 gift card (-$75)
- Receive credit card rewards points (value varies)
- Receive $10 statement credit (+$10)
- Resell for 90.5% of facevalue or $67.875 (+$67.875)
You’d spend a total of $75 and receive $77.875 back plus credit card points. Not a huge profit margin but still useful for generating a little spend and works out quite nicely when you scale with multiple cards. The main downside is that the gift cards cannot be purchased online so you’ll need to go in store. Thanks to Noah of Money Metagame for making me realize in store gift card purchases do count.
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples