Published on September 7th, 2016 | by William Charles0
[WI only] Bank Of Sun Prairie $300 In Branch Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Must open in branch, and have a business registered in WI. [Branch locations here]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 50 debit card transactions & $1,000 monthly balance
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Bonus forfeit if account closed within 195 days or before bonus posts
- Expiration date: October 22nd, 2016
- Open a new business checking account at Bank Of Sun Prairie in branch and receive a sign up bonus of $300 when you complete the following requirements:
- Have at least 50 debit card or check transactions post to the account within 180 days of account opening
- Maintain an average monthly balance of at least $1,000
The Fine Print
- Qualifying Activity: Customer must have Fifty (50) ACH, debit card or check transactions post to the account within 180 days of opening account to receive the $300 cash bonus.
- A $100 deposit is required to open the account and a monthly average balance of $1,000 or greater is a requirement to obtain the bonus.
- Any owner and/or signer on an existing, or previously held business account in the past 3 years are not eligible for this cash bonus offer.
- The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 195 days of account opening.
- If the account becomes overdrawn or is closed within the first 195 days, Bank of Sun Prairie reserves the right to deny this bonus.
- Account must be open at time of bonus payment.
- Flyer must be presented and relinquished at time of account opening to receive the bonus, and is limited to one offer per owner and/or signer only.
- This offer applies to new business checking accounts that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at Bank of Sun Prairie and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- This offer can be redeemed for one (1) $300 cash bonus only.
- Businesses with a Bank of Sun Prairie employee as owner and/or signer are not eligible.
- Applicable to businesses with Wisconsin mailing addresses only.
- The value of this offer may be reported to recipient as income. (You’re required to pay taxes on all bank account bonuses)
- Offer expires October 22, 2016.
Small Business Checking $3.50 Fee
As long as you maintain a balance of over $1,000 the fee is waived. This $1,000 deposit is also required for the bonus so this shouldn’t be an issue. You’re also limited to 100 debit/credits per month combined, so don’t do all the debit card transactions in one month.
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be open at the time of the bonus posting and that’s 195 days after account opening.
Great bonus if you live in the area and have a business. If you need help meeting the debit card transaction minimum, read this post. Despite the limited area this is in, we will be adding this to our page of the best business checking bonuses. Feel free to share your experiences in the comments. They have previously offered a $250 personal checking bonus, but that has unfortunately expired.
Hat tip to Maximizing Money