Update 5/24/21: There’s another targeted version of this offer found in your Amazon Wallet for $25 off. Hat tip to reader MC
Direct link to offer (our affiliate links in this post. This is the terms & conditions not the offer itself)
- Amazon is offering some users a $10 promo code when they add an American Express card.
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Click the ‘Add a Card’ widget from the advertisement and enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Upon successful registration of your card, the credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) using any valid payment method.
The Fine Print
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only or while supplies last. Offer limited to one per customer account and one per credit card or debit card. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. Amazon Business accounts are not eligible for this offer. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, credit (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
If anybody gets a link to the actual offer that would be great, I assume it’ll show on the homepage if eligible. Might make sense to remove all American Express cards to try and trigger the offer. We’ve seen a lot of American Express promotions for Amazon lately:
- [YMMV] Amazon: Purchase $100 In Giftcards & Get $25 Bonus With Promo Code AMEXMOM20 When You Use An AmEx
- Amazon: Get 30%/40% Off on Amazon when Using 1 Membership Rewards Point (Max $30/$50 Discount) [YMMV]