Published on January 6th, 2019 | by William Charles26
Amazon: Sign In To Amazon App & Get $15 Off $30+
Update 01/6/19: Extended until January 31st, 2019 and more people are targeted. Most likely won’t work if you’ve ever used the Amazon app before.
Update: Public link found. Also confirmed not to require prime. Let’s go!
Direct link to offer (Our affiliate link. might need to load on mobile)
- Get $15 for your first sign-in to the Amazon app
The Fine Print
- Coupon should be available within 7 days of sign in
- Offer applies on purchases made within the app
- Offer applies to products sold by Amazon.com
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2018.
- Offer only applies to customers signing into the Amazon mobile shopping app for the first time. You will receive a notification in the Amazon mobile shopping app that indicates the dollar amount of the promotion code.
- This notification will also provide the link and instructions on how to redeem the promotion code.
- You must redeem the promotion code within 30-days of your first sign-in to the Amazon mobile shopping app to receive the promotion code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019. Offer only applies to an order including at least $30 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page).
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The
maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
Obviously a good deal, I didn’t get targeted but I’ve used the Amazon app before. They have offered deals before, but they were $10 off $20. Personally I would much prefer this $15 off $30 deal. Doesn’t matter if you have prime or not either.
Hat tip to reader Chin P C