Published on July 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles4
Amazon: $10 Off $20 for Signing into the Amazon App [New Prime Users Only]
Direct Link (contains our affiliate link)
- Get a $10 Amazon coupon for your first sign-in to the Amazon app
The Fine Print
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) July 31, 2018.
- Offer only applies to customers signing into the Amazon mobile shopping app for the first time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2018.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Might as well do it if you haven’t done it before, even if you have it might be worth trying to do it again because these have a habit of being repeatable even if it says that isn’t possible. This is one of the deals Amazon has released in the lead up to Prime day. Hopefully we get some more of these deals, but we’ve already seen a few:
- [YMMV & Prime Only] Amazon: Get $5 Off $25+ With Amazon Assistant
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Amazon, Spend $50+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit/2,000 Membership Rewards
- [YMMV] Amazon: Change Your 1-Click Settings To Discover & Get $10 Credit