Published on January 25th, 2018 | by William Charles154
[Dead] American Express Delta Gold 75,000 Miles + $50 Offer – No Lifetime Language [PUBLIC LINK – 24th January Only!]
Update 01/25/18: Offer is dead.
Update 01/24/18: Really not sure how we missed this but reader Robert published this link that will work for anybody. Click here to use that link. Keep in mind this offer expires on January 24th, 2018 so you don’t have long to apply. I’m not sure what timezone American Express goes by, or if the expiration date will be enforced.
Originally posted on November 14th, 2017. Reposting on December 20th this because it seems like a new batch of people have been targeted for this promotion. Check your e-mails or try the link below. You should also try logging into your Delta account as some people are seeing it directly there.Hat tip to FuRyluzt
Targeted bonus sent out via e-mail. Subject line is Earn up to 75,000 Bonus Miles and More with this Special Offer. You can also try this link to see if you’re eligible.
- American Express is offering a sign up bonus of up to 75,000 miles + $50 statement credit on the Gold Delta Skymiles Personal & business credit cards. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 or more in eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months of card membership
- Earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in eligible purchases within your first six months of card membership
- Earn a $50 statement credit after making your first Delta purchase within six months of being a card member
- Offer available until January 24, 2018
- Annual fee of $95 is waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- This offer does not have the once per lifetime language, but please double check your own offer.
- Delta MQD Waiver For Diamond To Be Increased To $250,000 (From $25,000) For 2019 Qualification Year
The best public bonus has been 60,000 miles + $100 statement credit with the annual fee waived. This is $50 less but an additional 15,000 miles so significantly better. This is the best offer we’ve seen on this card. Officially American Express doesn’t match sign up bonuses if you’ve recently applied, but they do sometimes offer courtesy points. For your best chance it’s recommended to call and escalate to a manager if necessary. For more tips when it comes to American Express please read this post.
If you have a need for Delta miles then this is a good offer and I don’t see it getting any better than this in the short term so I’d recommend applying. I won’t be adding this to the best credit card bonus page due to it’s YMMV nature.
Hat tip to readers elegua, rct12345, Mitchell W, Justin S, Jeffrey H & brodouevenchurn