Published on May 28th, 2017 | by William Charles21
American Express Personal Delta Gold – 60,000 Miles + $100 Statement Credit
[No direct link, see how to get this offer below]
- Receive 60,000 Delta miles after $3,000 in spend within three months of account opening, receive a $100 statement credit after your first Delta purchase. Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on all purchases made directly with Delta
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- You cannot get the bonus on the cards if you’ve ever had the card before
How To Get This Offer
- Go to Delta.com
- Search for and select any flight
- On the next screen you’ll see the offer below the standard booking (see above)
- Click ‘Yes! I’d like to apply now for a Card and then complete my booking”
Offer most likely expires on July 5th, 2017 as that’s when the public 60,000 + $50 offer expires. This is the highest we’ve ever seen this bonus so if you’re interested in/need Delta miles then now is a good chance to get this card as I doubt we will see a higher offer in the short term.
As always before applying for this card or asking basic questions, I’d recommend reading through these things everybody should know about American Express credit cards. If you’ve recently applied, remember that American Express doesn’t usually match sign up bonuses if a higher one comes along but they will sometimes offer courtesy points. You generally need to call and request speaking to a manager as frontline reps/chat reps can’t issue points.
Hat tip to Miles to Memories