Direct Link (login required)
- Signup for the Amex Business Platinum card and receive a bonus of 75,000 Membership Reward points after spending $5,000 within three months
Application must be received by November 10, 2016
- Annual fee of $450 not waived
- Card earns 1x on all purchases
- Hidden benefits of the American Express Platinum card
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Priority pass select
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
This is by no means the best we’ve seen on the Platinum card; we’ve seen 100k or even 150k offers on Platinum business card, but remember, those big offers often need $20k spend.
More interestingly, this offer doesn’t seem to have the once-per-lifetime language, and it should work for someone who already got the bonus on this card.
Personally, I never got the bonus on Business Platinum and the link worked for me, but I’m going to hold out for a better offer. If you already got the bonus before, it’s something to consider, especially if you want Platinum benefits.
There’s a similar offer for the Business Gold Rewards with 75,000 points which also doesn’t show the lifetime language which I recently did.
Hat tip to d3athrow on r/churning