Published on February 20th, 2019 | by William Charles50
[YMMV] Bank of America: Sign Up For A New Amazon Business Account & Get 20% Off ($100 Maximum Discount)
Update 2/20/19: People are reporting seeing this offer advertised when on the Bank of America small business website (lots of people were on this page looking for the $500 business checking bonus). Hat tip to reader Quango.
Direct link to offer (our affiliate) should pop up when you log into your Bank of America account. Most likely targeted towards business card holders
- Register for a Free Amazon Business account and receive 20% off your first $500
The Fine Print
- Offer expires earlier of 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 28, 2019 or while supplies last, and eligible customers must register by this date.
- The promotional credit is valid through April 30, 2019 and must be redeemed on purchases by this date.
- Offer is only available to customers who register by clicking through the link provided by Bank of America and been verified for a new Amazon Business Account To register, follow the instructions provided in the offer.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $100.
Nice deal if you get it. Reminds me of the similar deals you get when you move house or create a baby registry. This will be added to the complete list of ways to save money on Amazon as well.
Hat tip to reader Curmudgeon