Published on January 21st, 2018 | by William Charles24
[YMMV] U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa 25,000 Points After $500 In Spend
Direct link (check for pre-approved offers)
- Some people are seeing an offer for 25,000 FlexPoints after $500 in spend on the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa when they check U.S. Bank for pre-approved offers.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x FlexPoints on the category you spend the most on (at gas stations, grocery stores or airlines) and at most cell phone service providers during each billing cycle.
- 1x FlexPoints on all purchase purchases
- $49 annual fee waived first year
This card usually has an increased offer during the winter and summer Olympics, I think we will see this return this winter so I’d recommend waiting to ensure that offer comes back before signing up for this card. The standard sign up bonus on this card is 20,000 points, but you received 7,450 bonus points last winter Olympics and 14,800 last summer Olympics (number of bonus points is based on number of medals won). If you can get this 5,000 point base increase when/if they offer the Olympics bonus then even better. Keep in mind that FlexPoints are now worth a maximum of 1.5¢ per point as well. As always read these things everybody should know about U.S. Bank credit cards before applying.
Hat tip to lionsfan_88