Published on July 11th, 2018 | by William Charles128
You Can Now Refer Friends To The Chase World Of Hyatt Card (60,000 For Them, 10,000 For You)
Comments are now closed for new referrals.
Chase is now allowing cardholders to refer friends & family members to the Chase World of Hyatt credit card. If you refer somebody and they are approved you’ll receive a bonus of 10,000 points. They will receive the following sign up bonus offer:
- 40,000 bonus points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months of account opening
- An additional 20,000 points after you spend $6,000 total within the first six months of account opening
To generate a referral go here. This is the same as the public bonus currently being offered so if you’re thinking of signing up for the card then consider using a readers referral link.
You’re allowed to leave your referral links in the comments below, I’m going to try something a bit different this time.
- This post will be open to comments for 24-48 hours, after that I will close the comments and no more referrals will be accepted
- You’re allowed to share your link once and only once. If you post your link multiple times then every instance of the link will be removed
- You’re allowed to share your link and only your link. Please do not say thank you or list reasons why people should use your link. If you add in anything other than your link it will be removed.
- No twitter retweet or anything else is required. Your comment should literally be your link and nothing else
I am sure people will want to complain about this new system (I was on vacation when you posted this, why don’t I get a chance to post my link!!!). As I said we are trying something new. Having these referral pages wastes a lot of my time and it’s not something I particularly enjoy doing so I am trying to find a solution that allows reader regulars to post their links and get rewarded for posting useful comments without me having to waste too much time and energy policing the links.
Pick A Referral
Try to pick a reader that makes regular useful contributions (you can see their comment history by clicking the ‘i’ next to their name. This encourages readers to help each other and also helps prevents users just spamming their links and contributing nothing to our community. By taking a few moments to do this you ensure more high quality comments are posted that could potentially help you in the future.