Published on January 10th, 2017 | by William Charles39
Chase Southwest Business Premier 60,000 Point Bonus – Easily Get Companion Pass
- Chase Southwest Business Premier is currently offering 60,000 points after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- Annual fee of $99 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest and Rapid Rewards Hotel and Car Rental Partner purchases
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
You can also get a 50,000 bonus on the personal premier or plus cards, but use a readers referral link so they get 10,000 points as well. You need a total of 110,000 points for the Southwest companion pass (means a companion can travel with you for free, including award flights) so getting this business card and one of the personal cards is enough points.
This is a pretty incredible offer for those under 5/24, we’ve seen a 60,000 point bonus on this card before (and targeted 70,000 points) but never this early in the calendar year (and that makes it much more valuable as a companion pass is valid for the remaining calendar year and then the following calendar year). As always read through these things you should know about Chase before applying or asking basic questions in the comments.