Published on June 12th, 2017 | by Chuck43
Free $10 Amazon Credit with $20 Amazon Cash Reload
Amazon Cash is a new program which allows us to add funds to an Amazon account in a retail store like CVS, Gamestop, Speedway, Sheetz, Family Fare and more. As part of the full rollout, Amazon has a special offer:
- Get free $10 Amazon credit toward a future purchase when you add $20 to your Amazon account in-store using the Amazon Cash program
Simply get your Amazon Cash bar code (have it open on your phone or take a picture of it or a print out of it), have the store scan it using their scanner, enter the amount you want to add (e.g. $20) and pay as you normally would.
After you add $20 or more to your Amazon Balance using Amazon Cash, you will receive an email confirming that the $10 credit has been added to your Amazon account.
The Fine Print
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur before 11:59 pm (PT) on July 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
This offer is WAY better than the previous deal to get $10 in digital credit with a $50 load. This time, the $10 credit will be an ordinary Amazon promotional credit, not limited to digital items, and it just requires a $20 load. We will be adding this to our master post on ways to save money on Amazon.
Apparently, Amazon really wants us to try out Amazon Cash. And I’m more than happy to do so on my next CVS gift card run! You can even use credit card to load your Amazon Cash at CVS.
If you’re heading to CVS, keep in mind they are offering $10 off $10+ via curbside as well. Can’t be stacked but might as well maximize your visit.
Hat tip to Slickdeals