Published on June 6th, 2017 | by Chuck51
Get 2,000 Amex Points with $50 Amazon Purchase with this Targeted Amex Offer!
Check your Amex logins for the following targeted offer:
- Get 2,000 Membership Rewards points when spending $50 on Amazon.com
The Fine Print
- Valid through 12/31/17
- Must enroll first; you can enroll until 12/31/17
- $50 spend can be done in one purchase or cumulative
- Limit 1 enrolled card per Amex online account (typically, it works on multiple cards in the same login if you save it using the multi-tab trick)
This offer is only being found on Membership Reward-earning cards, check those cards and AUs to see if you got it. No luck for me 🙁
This is obviously an incredible offer. Most people value MR points somewhere between 1 – 2 cents per points, making this deal a 40-80% discount on Amazon. Even better is that the offer can be used to purchase an Amazon gift card for the future or hundreds of different brands of third-party gift cards sold on Amazon. You can save even more on your Amazon shopping by using our tips in this guide.
There is lots of time to make use of these offers until the end of the year, so after saving it there isn’t much reason to hurry. If you don’t mind Amazon gift cards (e.g. you don’t need credit card protections), easiest is probably to do $50 Amazon reloads or buy $50 Amazon e-gift cards and be done with it. Otherwise, you can use the offers up over the next 7 months.
We appreciate when readers use our Amazon affiliate links for their Amazon shopping. I’ll link in various links which can be used to support the site.
- Our Amazon affiliate to the home page
- Link to reload your Amazon balance
- Link to buy an Amazon e-gift card
- Link to buy an Amazon physical gift card
- Link to buy third party electronic gift cards for lots of popular brands like AirBnB, Uber, Hotels.com, Safeway, Netflix, Safeway, Hyatt, Lowe’s and many more
- Link to buy third party physical gift cards for lots of popular brands like AirBnB, Lowe’s, Whole Foods, Southwest, Starbucks, Staples and many more