Published on February 24th, 2017 | by Chuck125
[Expired] No 24-Month Language: CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select 50,000 Signup Bonus
Offer has now expired, you can view the best current credit card bonuses by clicking here.
- Signup for the CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select card and earn a sign up bonus of 50,000 American Airline miles after $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year
- First checked bag free on domestic American Airlines for you and up to four travel companions
- Boarding Privileges with Group 1 on American Airlines domestic flights
- Earn an American Airlines Companion Certificate each year after spending $30,000 or more
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on American Airlines
- 2x miles on certain office supply, telecommunications and rental car merchants
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Access to American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards
- Receive a 25% discount on eligible in flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on an American Airlines flight
The standard bonus on this card is 30,000 miles, although there’s been a valid 50k link for quite a while. The big news here is that this link (above) is not showing any 24-month language which means that you can get this card even if you opened or closed a Citi AAdvantage business card (or any other Citi card) within the past 24-months.
Note that you can’t apply for more than one Citi business card in 90 days, so this offer will only help you if you haven’t applied for ANY Citi business card recently. On the other hand, you should be able apply for a personal and business card on the same day, though the inquires won’t be merged.
Also note that you won’t be able to hold two of the same business cards so if you currently have this card version you’ll have to cancel it before applying.
Check out these 17 things to know about Citi card before applying. We have added this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses due to the lack of 24 month language on this card. You should also be able to get matched to the 60,000 offer discussed here.
Hat tip to megamomo76 on r/churning