Deal has ended, view more Ikea deals by clicking here.
Update 12/19/22: Deal is back for today only until 11:59pm EST (ht Emily). This time they changed the limit to $1,000 in eGift Cards/13 Bonus Cards per purchaser during offer period.
- Ikea online via Cashstar is offering a bonus $15 Ikea gift card when you buy $75 in Ikea gift cards.
The Fine Print
- Valid in U.S. only
- Valid on eGift Card purchases of $75 or more only from IKEA-usa.com. Not valid on physical Gift Card purchases or in store Gift Card purchases.
- Offer will apply automatically at check-out if purchase qualifies.
- $15 eGift Card (“Bonus Card”) will be emailed automatically to the purchaser’s email address provided at check-out within 24-48 hours.
- LIMIT: $1,000 in eGift Cards/10 Bonus Cards per purchaser during offer period.
The offer should show up at the Cashstar link directly when this goes live. For now it’s only visible on the Ikea website. Seems like the $15 bonus card is an ordinary non-expiring gift card, from what I can tell.
You can use up to 4 gift cards per checkout when paying online at Ikea.com. For this deal, I believe you can buy a single $750 digital Ikea gift card and get the max ten $15 bonus gift cards. (The $1,000 stated max seems to be an error.) This will make it easier to use up the multiple gift cards online.