Published on May 21st, 2019 | by William Charles40
2019 Hilton Status Match & Challenge (90 Days Match, Status Through March 2021 After Completing Challenge)
Update 5/21/19: The landing page now displays the new 2021 match date.
Update 5/10/19: Match after completing requirement is now through March 31st, 2021 instead of 2020, although LoyaltyLobby notes that Hilton is still in the process of updating the landing page.
- Hilton is offering status matches to Gold and Diamond, you will receive the match for 90 days and then you can keep that level of status through March 31st, 2021 by completing the following requirements:
- Gold: Complete 4 stays in 90 days
- Diamond: Complete 8 stays in 90 days
- To receive the status match you need comparable status with another hotel and also proof that you’ve stayed at that hotel within the last 12 months
The Fine Print
- Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your current and active membership card. Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number. We accept .jpg files only. Please do NOT send us any personal information (including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, user name, passwords, or credit card information). Hilton reserves the right to decline any application at any time for any reason. Hilton may require additional validation in its complete discretion.
Keep in mind that award, cash & points and cash stays all count towards the stay requirements for keeping status. Obviously you’ll want to wait until you have an upcoming stay or stays before requesting the match/challenge.
Hat tip to OMaaT