This direct link should work, even if you didn’t receive the targeted e-mail (look on the left side after logging in)
- Add an additional person to your Starwoods Preferred Guest card from American Express and receive 2,500 points
The Fine Print
- The offer for 2,500 Starpoints expires on September 19, 2016.
- Card Members are limited to one-time receipt of 2,500 Starpoints through this email offer.
- Bonus points will appear on your Starwood Preferred Guest statement 8-12 weeks after you add an additional Card.
- You must notify Additional Card Members that we may obtain, provide, and use information about them and that their use of your Account is subject to certain provisions of the Card Member Agreement.
- The maximum number of Additional Cards issued on each Account is 99.
There is no fee to add an additional cardholder, just keep in mind authorized user accounts do count towards the Chase 5/24 rule (although it’s sometimes possible to get an exception for authorized users) and American Express do require a SSN. That being said, this is still an easy 2,500 SPG points. American Express also offered a similar bonus for Hilton cards in June and I expect these offers to roll out on all cards eventually. If you get an e-mail about these offers, please contact us with the link as it looks like you don’t actually need to have received the e-mail to get the points.
Hat tip to /r/churning