Published on November 29th, 2017 | by William Charles34
[Expired] $44.95 Million Lithium-Ion Battery Class Action Settlement – Most People Eligible – Last Chance
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
Reposting this because the claim deadline is in about 9 hours time. Get your claims in before it’s too late.
Last chance to file a claim is now January 19th, 2018 and not November 29th, 2017.
A number of Lithium-Ion battery manufactures have agreed to a settlement resolving claims that they allegedly fixed the price of cylindrical lithium-ion battery cells. You’re eligible to receive part of the $44.95 million legal settlement if:
- You were a resident of the United States from January 1, 2000 to May 31, 2011 AND
- You purchased for yourself or your business (and not for resale) one or more of the products covered by the settlement
- Laptop PCs, Notebooks, Netbook computers
- Mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, digital audition player, cameras
- Cordless power tools
- Replacement batteries for any of these products
- All claims must either be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on November 29, 2017, or for mailed in claims, postmarked by November 29, 2017, in order to be considered valid
- If you want to keep your right to sue the Settling Defendants regarding Lithium Ion Battery and/or Lithium Ion Battery Product purchases, you must exclude yourself in writing from the Class by August 11, 2017
- Payment date currently unknown, should be Q1
How much you’ll receive will depend on the number of claimants and number of claims by each claimant. I suspect most people will have purchase an eligible product during this period. Proof of purchase isn’t required, but you’re just taking money from other eligible claimants if you lie so please do not do that. You can view other class actions we’ve covered here and our introduction to them here.
Hat tip to reader JJ