Published on July 26th, 2019 | by William Charles7
[AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, TN] Iberia Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, TN. Must live within 60 miles of a branch to open online, otherwise you need go to in branch to open.
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Use promo code & 15 transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: August 31st, 2019
- Iberia Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code EARN200
- Make 15 client-initiated debit transactions within 90 days (use your debit card, write a check, or use Online Banking with Bill Pay)
The Fine Print
- To qualify to earn a $200 business checking cash bonus: $200 bonus will be credited to the new account within 105 days when a minimum of 15 client-initiated debit transactions occur (use your debit card, write a check, or use Online Banking with Bill Pay) within the first 90 calendar days of account opening.
- Limit of one $200 bonus per business.
- Bonus not considered part of the minimum opening deposit and certain business checking accounts require a minimum opening deposit of $100. I
- f the new business checking account is interest bearing, refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for the annual percentage yield applicable to your account.
- Offer is not available to clients that have previously held a business checking account at IBERIABANK.
- New account must have a positive balance up to and including the day of the cash bonus payout.
- Public Fund, Brokerage or Institutional entities and IBERIABANK Corporation associates with businesses are not eligible for this offer.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Iberia Bank offers a free business checking account with no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
As far as I know there is no early account termination fee
Currently there is also a $350 personal checking bonus. As far as I know we’ve never seen a business checking bonus from Iberia. Not sure what sort of business documents they require, but if you’re a business this looks to be an easy bonus to meet the requirements for. I’ll be adding this to our best business checking bonus page. Remember to share your experiences with this bonus in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader Brian C
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times