Published on January 26th, 2020 | by Chuck13
Ally Cashback Credit Card Being Changed to the TD Cash Credit Card
Ally teamed up with TD Bank to offer the Ally CashBack credit card. This was discontinued for new applicants in June 2019. Now, TD Bank is product changing these cards to the TD Bank Cash Credit Card.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3% cash back at restaurants
- 2% cash back at grocery stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 0% foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
The TD card is only available in select states, but I suppose anyone with the Ally CashBack card will be changed over to the TD Cash Credit card.
Hat tip to reader Patrick