Update 7/3/20: Back to $125. View more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update 5/14/20: Showing as $225 again, I had to open in incognito mode to see this offer otherwise it was $200.
- There is an increased bonus on the American Express Amazon Prime Business card. You get the standard $125 Amazon gift card on approval with an eligible Prime membership and you also get a $100 statement credit after you spend $3,000 on the card in the 2% back and 1% back categories in the first 3 months (e.g Amazon purchases do not count).
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5% cash back or 90 days interest free on purchases at Amazon Business, AWS, Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market (3%/60 days interest free without prime)
- 2% back at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations and on wireless telephone services
- 1% back on all other purchases
- $0 annual fee
- Free Business Prime
Standard bonus on this card is just the $125 gift card, although we’ve seen that increase to $150 sometimes. This is the biggest offer we’ve seen on this card. It’s a shame spending on Amazon doesn’t qualify for the $3,000 spend required. I’ll still be adding this to our list of the best business credit card bonuses.