Published on May 14th, 2015 | by William Charles83
[Dead]American Express Business Platinum 150,000 Offer – Publicly Available
Looks like this offer is now officially dead a day early.
- Receive 150,000 American Express membership rewards points on the American Express Business Platinum Card after $20,000 in spend within 90 days (broken down as follows: 100,000 points after $10,000 in spend and another 50,000 points after an additional $5,000 in spend). To get this offer you need to do the following:
- Call 1877-628-6736
- Give the following offer code: L081-994-816-5743
As always, make sure you verify the spending requirements, bonus and get a reference number in case of any trouble.
The Fine Print
- Valid until May 15th, 2015
- Annual fee of $450 not waived
This offer has been floating around for awhile (I posted about a similar offer on March 24th, but it had a lower minimum spend requirement) with people sharing it among themselves (and lots of readers sending it my way), Miles Per Day has also been giving away the code on his blog.
I’ve been pretty hesitant to post the offer code publicly as I didn’t want to kill the deal. Given that it’s due to expire on May 15th, I don’t think there is much harm in doing so but I’m sure some will disagree with me (it’s now also being shared on public forums). Obviously a $20,000 minimum spend requirement isn’t going to be achievable for most people, but there are other options:
- 75,000 points with $5,000 in spend
- 75,000 points with $15,000 in spend
- 100,000 points with $10,000 in spend
- 25,000 points with $3,000 in spend and no annual fee (personal Ameriprise card)
It’s possible to get the sign up bonus on this card again if you’ve got it before, but you cannot have or had this card in the past 12 months. It’s also possible to get the bonus on this card if you’ve gotten the bonus on the Business gold card, as they are considered separate products.