Published on August 13th, 2019 | by William Charles17
American Express Gold 40,000 Points + $250 Ticketmaster Credit Available Via Referral
Update: When applying it asks for your e-mail, if your e-mail hasn’t been used to generate the referral the offer won’t work.
No direct link to offer, must be referred. You can share your referral links on this linked page.
- Get a 40,000 points signup bonus when spending $2,000 within 3 months on the American Express Gold card. Plus, you can also earn up to $250 in statement credits for purchases on Ticketmaster.com
The Fine Print
- Annual fee of $250 NOT waived first year
- Card will earn at the following rates:
- 4x points at Restaurants
- 4x points at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in spend per calendar year)
- 3x points for flights booked directly with airlines
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $120 dining credit. This is a $10 monthly credit that can be used at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Shake Shack
- $100 airline fee credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Full American Express Gold card review can be found here.
- Valid until August 18th, 2019
Standard best bonus recently has been 50,000 points, but we have seen 50,000 + $100 in the past. How useful this deal is will really depend on how much you value the ticketmaster credit and how much you value MR points. I imagine most people would prefer 50,000 + $100 over this, but there is no telling when/if that offer will return so this might be a good option for some people.
Because of that I will be adding this to our list of the best credit card bonuses. If you’re thinking of applying, make sure you read these things everybody should know about American Express cards first. Remember not to self refer anymore. Do not share your referrals in the comments of this post, they can be shared in this linked post instead.
Hat tip to reader Robert S