Published on August 3rd, 2017 | by Chuck24
Amex Delta Reserve Card 40,000 Miles + 10,000 MQM Increased Signup Bonus [Live]
- Signup for the Amex Delta Reserve Card and after spending $3,000 within 3 months, you’ll get:
- 10,000 MQM (Medallion Qualification Miles). These miles are not redeemable and instead count towards elite status.
- 40,000 Delta miles
- $450 annual fee, not waived the first year
- If you spend $30,000 or more in a calendar year you receive 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQM; if you spend $60,000 or more you’ll earn an additional 15,000 bonus miles and an additional 15,000 MQM
- $25,000 spend across all American Express Delta cards currently results in a MQD waiver through Diamond Medallion. Some rumors of this being removed, but if so this is a change happening on Delta’s end and our American Express sources are currently unaware of this happening.
- Delta Sky Club access (can also bring two guests for $29 per person. Keep in mind you must be arriving or departing on a Delta marketed or operated flight to be eligible for access). Authorized users also get this access, previously they were $175 each but possibly free now?
- Companion Certificate (domestic first class or main cabin round trip companion)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 2x miles on Delta purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Holding this card is used as a tie breaker for upgraders
We gave you a heads up a few days ago that this was coming.
This is the highest sign up bonus on this card we’ve ever seen (previous high was 10,000 MQM and 10,000 miles).
As always, it’s worth reading these Things to Know about American Express before applying, including their once-in-a-lifetime rule.
Hat tip to reader skypeso