Published on September 9th, 2015 | by Chuck88
Amex Everyday 25,000 Point Signup Bonus!
It’s now possible to get the same offer but with a 0% APR for 15 months and no BT fee.
- Signup for a new Amex Everyday credit card and receive a 25,000 point signup bonus after spending $2,000 within 3 months.
This card usually offers just 10,000 points as a bonus. You can get this offer to show by going to the above link (or directly on the Amex website) in a non-cookied browsing session, such as incognito. If you are in your regular browser which you use for your Amex login, it won’t show.
In an odd twist, the Everyday Preferred is getting a lower signup bonus of just 15,000 points. The increased offer is only on the fee-free standard version of the Everyday card.
The Fine Print
- No annual fee
- If you got the bonus for this card in the past, you can not get the bonus a second time
- You can only have a max of 4 Amex credit cards at a time (charge cards don’t count toward that limit)
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits
This is an awesome offer for the Everyday card! Even the Preferred version doesn’t usually have a signup offer this good and certainly not a publicly available one.
Since it’s showing publicly on the Amex website I’m hopeful that this offer will last for some time. I’m guessing they’re trying to push customer acquisition right now and what to add the simple folk to the fold.
Other things to keep in mind about Amex:
- Amex won’t match a higher signup bonus as a matter of policy, but they will often give goodwill points upon request
- Amex combines inquiries, even personal and business
- Amex Reconsideration Number
- You should only get a soft pull for a denied application with Amex
- 15 Things Everybody Should Know About American Express