Published on March 7th, 2017 | by Chuck19
Amex Offer: Spend $25 at Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Get $10 or 1,000 MR
There’s a new Amex Offer deal for Carrabba’s showing in some Amex logins. There are two versions of the offer, depending on card type:
- Get 1,000 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more in-restaurant at Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more in-restaurant at Carrabba’s Italian Grill
The Fine Print
- Valide through 5/31/17
- $25 must be met in a single transaction
- Valid in-restaurant only; not valid on online purchases
- Excludes airport locations, locations at 3115 Kirby Lane, Houston TX and 1399 South Voss, Houston TX
- Excludes deliveries done through third parties
This deal is obviously good for actual use, just make sure to hit the $25 threshold in a single transaction. Buy a $25 gift card to lock in the discount for the future or to be able to break up your purchases.
There is also a reselling angle here since these can be resold for up to 74% of their value. Your cost is just 60% after the $10 , aside from any credit card points. Hopefully, they’ll let you buy a bunch of gift cards or larger gift cards and split up the payment between multiple cards. You can use at least 4 cards per transaction.
In the past, these Carrabba’s offers had a Twitter hashtag but that’s not the case with this one, as of now. Check out these 14 things to know about Amex Offers to learn more about them. The other thing to remember is that it might be worth waiting as sometimes they’ll offer a $10 bonus gift card for every $50 spent. Some readers speculate something should be offered around memorial day & mother’s day.