Published on September 1st, 2017 | by Chuck63
Amex Offers: $100 off $150 at AT&T! [Targeted]
Some Amex business cards are getting targeted with the following:
- Spend $150 on AT&T Small Business Wireless and get $100 back, OR
- Spend $150 on AT&T Small Business Wireless and get 10,000 Membership Rewards points
The Fine Print
- Expires 10/31/17
- Offer valid for AT&T autopay and one-time payment only
Check your Amex business cards and AU cards to see if you were targeted. I was super excited last year when I got the $50 off $150 deal which is still keeping me going, and this one is double as good (there was once $150 off $150 at the end of 2014!). Last time, the deal worked fine to pay your regular AT&T personal wireless deal, I’d guess it’ll work this time as well for payments and overpayments. Probably one of the best Amex Offers ever for those who have AT&T service.
With similar offers we’ve found that AT&T cellular offers work for a cable bill as well, see this post where we discussed the idea. I assume it would work with this offer as well.
Those who don’t use AT&T service for cellular or cable won’t find the offer useful, though there is a possibility it’s worth switching to ATT for this offer if you got it on a bunch of cards. Or offer your friends to pay their AT&T bills with the deal.
There are two other cellular/cable deals going on currently as well until November 15 (neither are on business cards so it won’t be possible to stack them):
- Get 10% back or 10x point with online cell payments to major U.S. Carriers – AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon
- Get 10% back or 10x points with cable or satellite tv bill
If anyone has a screenshot of this $100 off $150 ATT offer, please send it over! (firstname.lastname@example.org)