Published on December 13th, 2018 | by Chuck15
[Expired] Amex Offers: 30% Off Streaming Services, up to $15 (Sirius, Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS, Showtime)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your American Express login for the following offer:
- Get a 30% statement credit, up to $15, for streaming service subscriptions from Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based), Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS All Access and Showtime.
The Fine Print
- Must enroll and redeem by March 6, 2019.
- Charge must post by May 6, 2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly on US websites with Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based), Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS All Access and Showtime.
- Purchases may not qualify if not billed directly by the merchant. For example, if you purchased your subscription through a third party device/digital platform, cable/wireless/internet provider, or car manufacturer, you may get billed by the party you signed up with, and not directly by the merchant. I
- f you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- Offer not valid on accessories, parts or gear purchases.
- Excludes B2B purchases. Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of $15 in total statement credits per Card Member. The enrolled account must be active, in good standing and not in default to receive the statement credit(s).
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/6/2019, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: GCOC:0001
Too bad it doesn’t cover Netflix or Hulu. There is a separate deal from Amex for Hulu.
Hat tip to readers Shri and Ted