Published on March 30th, 2016 | by William Charles0
[AZ, Glendale Only] Aero Federal Credit Union $100 In Branch Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must redeem at their 20250 N 59th Ave, STE 102 Glendale, AZ 85308-6844 location.
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: Open savings account
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: April 12th, 2016
- Receive a sign up bonus of $100 when you open a new AERO Total Checking and Savings Account and set up a direct deposit
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There are no monthly fees on their total checking account or savings account and there is no mention of an early account termination fee in their fee schedule.
I like that there are no monthly fees to worry about, I don’t like that you have to open the account in branch and there is a direct deposit requirement. At least you’ll be able to ask if there is a hard pull before you sign up. If you live close to the branch, this deal might be worth the effort involved, otherwise it’s a pass. Please let us know your experience with this bonus in the comments. Because of the downsides we have not added this to our list of the best bank bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank