Direct link to offer (this is the public link, see below for additional option with $100 statement credit)
- Bank of America is offering a sign up bonus on the AirFrance/KLM FlyingBlue credit card of 70,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first 90 days from account opening.
- You’ll also get a bonus of 40 XP after meeting the minimum spend. That’s on top of the standard 60 XP awarded upon approval. Total 100 XP.
- Reports are that if you do a dummy booking, you’ll get shown an offer for an additional $100 statement credit signup bonus, on top of the 70,000 and 40 XP. Some got the offer to show when NOT logged into their account and doing a cash booking.
- Annual fee of $89
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on AirFrance/KLM and Skyteam members
- 1.5x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 60 XP (Experience Points) upon approval
- 5,000 anniversary bonus miles when you spend at least $50 in your previous card member year
- 20 XP (Experience Points) on card anniversary and an additional 40 XP if you spend $15,000 or more in your previous card member year
- No foreign transaction fees
Previous best bonus on this card was 50,000 miles + $150. This 70,000 mile offer is probably more attractive given the 20k additional miles + 40 XP additional bonus. And utilizing the dummy booking trick to get the $100 statement credit makes this offer the best ever.
If you want to apply for this card I’d recommend reading our post with all the things you should know about Bank of America credit cards first. We’ll add this to our List of Best Current Credit Card Signup Bonuses.
Hat tip to TheSultan1